Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Cpx24.com CPM Program
Submit ExpressSearch Engine Placement

Submit Your YouTube Motorcycle Video Links

>> Sunday, October 17, 2010

These days many motorcyclists are taking their own motorcycle videos using cellphone cameras and uploading them to YouTube. In fact, many modern smartphones already have a built-in link to YouTube to make uploading a snap.

We'd like to help you get more exposure for these videos. Submit Your YouTube Motorcycle Video today and I'll put a link to the video on my site. Please don't send me the actual video, just the YouTube link.

Take a look at my Motorcycle Videos subject to see where these new motorcycle videos links from YouTube would go. If there is a good response, I will create a separate subject for these YouTube videos to give them even more exposure.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP